Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Start of late 2018 Studio Practice

In the summer of 2018, I have been on a number of holidays/travels that I would integrate into my studio practice. Continuing from my experience in the Hanley Project, I would like to continue exploring how time changes things, so I will see how time changes memories. What U bring back from these travels are mostly photography of landscapes, family photos, objects, or anything that catches my eye in my path. It's mostly holidays I've been on that I am fond of, to work from.
It gives me two perspectives to look at from personal real-life experiences and through the lens of a camera later on in time. I have been working in photography as a research source, and change those into paintings as my main method so far. (Will insert works later on).

No comments:

Post a Comment